FORGET

 FORGET







Tell me a way to forget you.

A way to undo all the thoughts I had for you,
All the nights I was awake thinking about you.

Tell me a place on the earth, 
Where I can be free from your memories
Your presence in my mind.
A place where your sweet words won't echo
Right into my ears and exfoliate
The tougher me, and expose my softer side.

Tell me, how can I forget those golden moments together,
Spent without any knowledge of the passing time.
Tell me, how can I unhear your charming voice
And unacknowledge our friendship so far.

Tell me how can I laugh with you being not near,
To envision my joy.

I know I owe you nothing, 
But I don't know what keeps me bound to you.

I even know our paths will never be the same
Parallels are never meant to meet.

Tell me the way to put a dam on my tears
When your face reverberates across the strings of my heart.

Tell me a way...
Because to live with your memories hurt even more
Than living without you.

--- T. H. H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM THE OTHER END : PART 1

THE CYBER FRIEND

Mission: HAYABUSA