BEAUTIFUL WISH OF A GHOST

 BEAUTIFUL WISH OF A GHOST


Wishes are the most beautiful
Although they cost us nothing
If a wish turns true by any chance
Then life becomes worth living.
But in the vast universe, 
Only a few get it true
The rest die in lazy hopes, 
Like me and like you

Well, once when I was a living human
I made a very beautiful wish
Towards a shooting star that passed
Across the dark bliss.
I wished, there was a girl
Not too hi-fi but just of my kind.
Who could trust me and love me
And never even would leave me behind.
And let me show my love and care for her
Care without any cost
Just feeling attached as soulmates do
And mutually suit to accords.
To hold her hand and walk past the lake
To enjoy sunsets and breeze
To share my problems and listen to her's
And fight our toughs with ease.
To be a protector of her
And stay bound so true
That even storms can't set us apart
Even the apocalypse fails if it tries
To set fire to this house of love
Nothing much was my demand,
A friend, just honest and true
And tell me what was right or wrong
Even if she needed to be rude
A cute soul, just following me by my side
In dark and in the light
Complain to me or even beat me
If there was a fight.
We could have had different opinions
We would like to debate and quarrel
But love should win over everything
As peace prevails after the battle
We would love to share things that we found funny
And laugh it out like mad
And also cry if I see tears in her eyes
Or together we turn sad.
Stand with her in her every low,
And cheer in every high
And never would I let her feel alone
Together we flock and fly
And keep her loving and loving and loving
Till death comes and strikes us hard
But we won't be leaving our hands even then
And together we would depart
And even after death, be born in a new world
But being born as the same old lovers.
Not necessarily as human beings
Maybe as animals or flowers.

But life was cruel, very cruel
It didn't pay heed to my sentiment
And departed me from my only body
After a road accident.
Time didn't allow me to break free
And held me in a loop after death
Now I roam around like the wind
Living but without breath.
I really didn't know if I committed a mistake
By making such a wish
That life took such a heavy toll
And brought my race to finish.
Still, I am in hope that I will be free
One day from this cage
And reborn in a lovely new world
And write a new life page
And there I will get my dreamgirl
For whom my wish would come true
And then live a life which I had wished
Too beautiful to be true.

--- Lucifer Khusrao











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM THE OTHER END : PART 1

THE CYBER FRIEND

Mission: HAYABUSA