THE RULER OF THE WORLD OCEAN

 




My dad was killed by those filthy tribes,
My family was shunned by our own.
At the age of merely nine, I faced such hardships
Of which many were unknown.
We somehow stayed together, starving with little food
Then came the shivering winters, and nothing went good.
On top of that my own brothers,
Began fighting for the common meal
And despite warning them of the consequences bad,
They didn't budge from their deal.
To save little what we got and to stay alive in life,
I raised the cursed bow that day
I had to shoot my own brother dead,
And believe me how much it dismayed.
However, as the summer came and we had some more nomads, 
We tried to revive some statuses we had lost
And shun the world and live an isolated life, 
To preserve peace and safety at all costs.
I married my love, Borte, the queen of beauty
The prettiest in the Mongolian lands
And I dreamed of a noble happy life
And walk the way, hand in hand.
But my life had some other plans, something that changed
The course of the history of my land
And made more fierce than fierce can describe
A rhe ruler of the Asian grand.
My rival tribes kidnapped Borte and tortured unexplained
And burnt my peaceful abode.
But every act of cruelty and insult inflicted
Is paid handsomely by Mongols.
I met with Jamukha, my blood brother, my pal
And with his sources made an army strong
To thunder one night on the camps of my enemies
And snatch my right from the hands wrong.
My first victory, my first outshine had opened the eyes of all
And day by day other tribes joined us and made our banner stand tall
But as rightly said, two swords can't fit in a scabbard
I saw the betrayal in Jamukha's eyes
Gradually he broke all the blood-brother bonds
His promises shattered like flies. 
But the lion has eaten the flesh of a man
And now there was no turning back
I raised the twig and made them the brick
Trained and tasked to attack.
Jamukha tested my newly built wall and suffered a severe loss
And had no way but to surrender to me and accept me as the boss.
Men after men, arrow by arrow, I raised the toughest army
And took the charge of restoring the pride, that was harmed by the Chinese.
Fields after field, camps after camps, our power grew so strong
That I could hear the Emperor shiver, by the name of the Khan.
And for six months then, I looted and plundered
And barbarically took the revenge
And left the corpses and wives of the deceased,
For my hawks and my men to scavenge. 
But one thing is for sure I can claim and prove, 
I never fought for gold and money
I was the first to start the trades to west
To bring terms of harmony.
But those dumbass Persians dishonored a Mongol
And sent back the cut head of  my messenger
My intentions so white had now caught stains of blood
And there I stood as the avenger.
I infiltrated the West, I shattered Baghdad, slain them without mercy
So much we struggled and fought in our life, that blood stinks from my jersey.
I left my men to advance far west, and Berlin and Kyiv fell down
Back in Mongolia, I came back home and wanted to govern the town.
I called for the learned, the Aravats, and the kingsmen
To set up a court of the Lords
And show the world that I was good for the good, 
For the bad, I was the Wrath of God.
But unfortunately, luck never let me settle and do something for good
My life ended one day as I rode back and signalled the reign of the new.
But no one to date knows where I rest 
In the vast pasture lands of the braves
But my legends and genetics have proven me too far
That other Khans couldn't do with their best.
To wipe the tears on the face of my mother
To avenge the death of my dad,
I went to an extent no one can dream of
Not even the baddest of the bad.
In life whenever I fought, it was revenge, not a war
A revenge, that every insulted deserves
To protect the dignity of their motherland
And save it for the future with regards.
And thus ruler of the greatest landmass, the incarnate of the devil on crooks
I got my name as GENGIZ KHAN, "The ruler of the world ocean", so true.


--- Lucifer Khusrao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM THE OTHER END : PART 1

THE CYBER FRIEND

Mission: HAYABUSA