HER NAME

 


When the sun sets, beyond the dark hills
And the moon smiles amidst the stars,
I can see her pretty face
Smiling at me few yards apart.
Her blonde locks, like cobwebs on trees
And her deep eyes, with an azure hue,
The mesmerizing smile of her pink lips
Enough to make all the false, seem true.
Gradually she walks, closer to me
And I feel the breeze, hitting on my face,
Her fragrance dissolving all around
And surrounding me in her solemn grace.
She stops very near and looks
Straight into my garrulous eyes,
And quietens all noise inside my soul
As if I she knows me so nice.
Neither of us, do speak a word
But we talk a lot through sight,
Sometimes we laugh, sometimes we cry
Or sometimes indulge in fights.
As the night comes, and the moon rushes in hurry
 Suddenly she wishes to leave,
All I could say is a mere goodbye
But in my thoughts, I do embellish.
I get weird dreams, of her and of me
Walking past hand in hand,
And getting lost in the wide meadows
Or drowning in time's quicksand.
My good mind says that perhaps I am
Madly in love with her,
But reality says that's no true
As none ever comes so far.
But you know, my friend, our mind is a fool
And so simple it tries to be,
Perhaps I have been schizophrenic
But my mind said, she exists.
Perhaps in the multiverse of life
In some verse, she is versed with mine,
Or maybe I am locked in my thoughts
And frozen by the curse of time.
When I write about her, I describe so well
But a pronoun can't bear all the fame,
So the next time, if I meet her someday
I will surely ask her name.

- Lucifer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM THE OTHER END : PART 1

THE CYBER FRIEND

Mission: HAYABUSA