UNENTANGLED

 




Perhaps, you can't hear
What these evenings convey,
Along the dimly lit streets
With the gloomy sunset.

I can see the memories
Of you and of me,
Laughing down the dark lanes
Yet bright with glee.

Your grumbles, our gossips
Your tears, our laughs,
Mingling in the sweet smell
Of the steaming coffee cups.

The long strides along 
The banks of the river,
Made me fall for you
Deeper and deeper.

Your beautiful shining smile
That made my day,
Your peaceful calm voice
Said all I could say.

The stones we threw on water
That leaped far like fish,
And sank after few hops
Like a coin of asking wish.

The drizzle that at times
Had drenched us together,
Coloured by the evening snacks
And decorated by the weather.

The lavender ear-rings
And the street lights so calm,
All had perhaps, witnessed
The broken lines of palms.

- Lucifer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM THE OTHER END : PART 1

THE CYBER FRIEND

Mission: HAYABUSA